Department of Computer Science Engineering
The Department of Information Technology was started in the year 2000 with an intake of 60 students. Our Mission is to provide quality education to the students with practical exposure and impart IT excellence in them. We got a professional membership with various reputed societies like CSI, IJITE. Apart from making them good technocrats, we also provide individual attention to make them good citizens of our nation to serve the industry and society constructively.
To prepare the students for the industry ready and enhance the students’ knowledge and skills in advanced technological areas, Workshops, Expert Lectures, skill development and personality development programs are being conducted by the Department.
The Department has the state-of-the-art facilities for various labs, well equipped Seminar halls, class rooms to support e-learning and a Department library.
The department of information technology is committed to its stakeholders in offering quality technical education thereby producing candidates who are right away employable, industry ready graduates and / or interested in pursuing higher education. With an objective of -
• Establish good relationship with industries, in terms of industry-institute interactions.
• Promote iterative experimentation with the support of the industry and transformation across curriculum to enhance student learning with more industry exposure and engagement.
• To offer an industry blended and real time experience learning environment.
• Leverage resources and opportunities for faculty enrichment.
• Collaborations with other reputed academic / research institutions for joint research.
• Recognize and value the teaching and research excellence.
• Promote awards and rewards for faculty and students.
• Producing graduates who are good citizens to serve the society at large.