Bansal Institute of Science and Technology, Bhopal established in 2000 with a vision to provide national & international academic inputs to nurture & prepare technocrats capable of growing and contributing in fast changing global environment.The Institute brings to the students an integrative learning model based on industry needs of skilled professionals. The model provides these complementary skills sets to the students at various leveraging domains & functional & cultural expertise. The cultural skills is to be built through academic collaboration internationally, nationally & locally.
Bansal Institute of Science and Technology, Bhopal is an entity of Shriniwas Education Society, Bhopal. The objectives for which the Institute has been established include :
- To meet the growing demand from Industry and Commerce, Research & Development Establishments, Educational Institutions, etc. for technocrats with required professional knowledge, training and skills.
- To create an educational environment in which students are prepared to meet the challenges of growing needs of the society by inculcating in them.
- Upto- date technical knowledge.
- Analytical and practical skills.
- Management competence.
- Creative and innovative approach to work.
- To develop a constructive and positive out look in life.